September 5, 2013

Back At It

I think that qualified as the longest maternity leave EVER! But don't you worry because I'iiiimmmm Baaaaccckk!! Technically I've been back for a bit now but haven't had the chance to post about the things I've been doing. Things that include second shooting 6(!) weddings, two maternity sessions, a few family sessions, an "I survived cancer party", plus shooting my rapidly growing children! Whew, I'm exhausted just writing about it. OH and did I mention I'm working on a new website and logo?! Hehe, I guess a lot has happened in the last few months and I wish I could show it all to you right now, but I can't just yet. I promise I'll be back though to show you everything I'm working on, but in the mean time, here are a few of my favorites from recently.






I have to wait to show you the other weddings for now :) But don't worry, I will! Also, keep in mind I'm currently booking for Fall/Holiday Sessions (can you say Christmas cards) so contact me soon to get your dates on the books!

It's good to be back. I've missed this.

♥ 
mandi

No comments: