January 21, 2012

Los Willows Estate Mock Wedding

Last week I had a chance to participate in a mock wedding at Los Willows Estate in Fallbrook with a bunch of other photographers, vendors, and overall cool peeps. Crystal's Elegant Affairs coordinated the day,  we had bridal wear from Village Bridal Boutique, and Something New Makeup & Hair did their magic on our models. Flowers were from Abigail's Flowers and Cake Pop Fusion brought the goodies. 
The venue wanted some new pictures to use for promotional purposes and it gave the vendors a chance to show off their product and the photographers a chance to build their portfolios. Jessie, Raymond, Ruben, Billy, Lauren, Paul, and Scott were all on hand to provide quality work. It was an all day event so imagine how many pictures we were able to capture! I figured each photographer would have a TON of pictures to share so I tried to condense mine as much as I could. It was an awesome day spent at a gorgeous venue with amazing people. If you are looking for a place to get married, check out Los Willows. You won't regret it. 
Now on to the pics...I tried to organize them by venue, models (solo), and models (couples). I didn't post all my faves here in the post, but you can view them all in the slideshow. Enjoy!

Yes, I let them borrow my hubby as one of their models. Didn't he do a great job? Check out the rest of the pictures below:


♥ mandi


3 comments:

Carrie McCray said...

dude, awesome job!!

Carrie McCray said...

PS how do you import a slideshow onto blogger?? Im loving that idea rather than making people scroll through ALL my pics if they dont want to.

erika said...

dude, looks amazing!! well done!!