February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Mini Session

There's a spot that I have been wanting to do a photo shoot at but haven't had a chance yet. I figured today was a good day to get my little munchkin dressed up and use her for a practice shoot. So we got her dolled up and off we went. The park is hidden in the middle of the city but it feels like you're in the middle of a forest in certain parts. I really wanted to play with the light through the trees and some really cool poses/angles BUT you take what you can get with a toddler who doesn't keep still! I was able to get quite a few good ones...even got a few to put up on the walls!
(munching on mini m&m's...yes, sometimes I bribe)

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. You can view the full gallery slideshow at the end of the post.







Man, she's growing up way too fast!! Hope your Valentine's Day was full of love! 

The slideshow is below:


mandi

No comments: