June 28, 2012

Baby Zachary :: Newborn Session

A few months back I had the pleasure of taking Patrick & Noel's maternity pictures. We had a great time and I couldn't wait to meet their little man and capture him in his newborn glory. Fast forward a few months and here we are documenting a day in the first few weeks of this little guy's life. 

Zachary was a total doll, sleeping through prop adjustments, being handed back and forth from me to mom and back, and letting dad set him up on his drums. (In case you didn't know, Patrick is the drummer for a local band in San Diego, 321Stereo. That reminds me I still need to post pictures from the band shoot!) 

appropriate shirt for a daddy who's in a band! 

Anyway, back to Zach. He slept for most of the shoot but woke up in the middle of it to eat of course, but to also see what all the fuss was about! 

 
 hey there buddy...
 puppy loves Zach too!

And just for fun:



I had a great time documenting such a special time in this sweet family's life. Noel & Patrick, thank you again for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such wonderful memories. Enjoy this time together with your new little family! One of these days we'll finally do dinner!! 
mandi

Click here to see their full gallery!

No comments: