April 5, 2012

Noel & Patrick :: Expecting!

I cannot tell you how I excited I am about this recent shoot I did with Noel & Patrick! They are just the sweetest people...so funny too! I met Patrick at the school where I've been subbing recently and we got to talking about the excitement of their new baby coming so of course I offered to shoot a maternity session for them. Since he and Noel are both teachers, the timing worked out perfectly with Spring Break being this week. Baby Z's nursery has a woodsy theme so "the park" was the perfect spot for their session. I'm completely serious when I say these two were complete naturals in front of the camera! They made the session a breeze and I couldn't have asked for a better time! Noel & Patrick I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet your little man! Thank you again for an awesome day...you guys rocked! ♥

Here are a few of my favorites. You can also click here to see the full gallery or watch the slideshow at the end!

 LOVE!
 One of my faves from the day!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow!!! I wish I would've done one now after seeing these - I guess there's always next time (lord willing) ;) beautiful work lady!