June 22, 2012

Father's Day :: Mini Sessions

So one of my friends from church had asked me to do some pictures of her little man for Father's Day...you might remember him from his previous photo shoot! Anyway, we got to talking and she mentioned possibly getting a few other moms together who might want to get some pictures done as well. Duh, I totally should have thought about offering mini sessions earlier than the week before the holiday, but oh well! Nothing like last minute...sometimes we work best under pressure right?! Ha. Ok, back to my story. So I said, sure, I'd love to shoot the kiddos for daddy day presents! It was bound to be a good time! We set it up for the Tuesday before Father's Day. I had no idea who was coming or how many but I knew we would have a good time, regardless. 
 These girls were cracking me up with their "gang" signs! Haha!
 You're killing me girl...
 Love their laughs!!

I asked her mom if she was shy and she laughed...I'd say that was a NO! :)
 Hey there cutie!
 
   
 Gorgeous!
LOVE.
 Too cool for school...
 
 So fun...

I ended up having three different families to shoot, and we had a blast! Everyone was so excited and all the kiddos did a fabulous job! I will definitely have to do something like this again...perhaps 4th of July?! Haha. Thank you McKensie, Angela, & Tifiny for letting me capture such fun memories for you and your families. I hope you all had a blast!!

mandi

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I am overdosing on the cuteness and sweetness. Amazing images.

Marisa said...

That shadow shot holding the "DAD" is ...can't even think of a word other than AWESOME :)