October 30, 2012

Gauss Family Session :: San Juan Capistrano

For this family session, Danielle wanted to head back down to the mission/train station in San Juan Capistrano. You might remember we did this shoot down there prior, so I was excited to find new areas and looks for their family shoot. I knew it was going to be lots of fun. Her girls both have such great personalities and none of them are shy in front of the camera! Boy was I right. These girls gave me poses and worked their angles and faces like no other. Ryan was a trooper and went along with whatever we decided, making us laugh along the way. Here are a few of my favorites from the day:
















 



We had a great time and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with long time friends. Thank you Gauss family for making my job easy...you're definitely pros!! Can't wait until our next session!!

mandi


2 comments:

Marisa said...

WOW!!!! These are ALL so beautiful, Mandi! What a photogenic family, Danielle but Mandi you captured it all so well!!!! so excited for our turn ;)

Marisa said...

PS - with NO expectations ;) ;)