November 8, 2012

Pinto Family Session :: 2012

Once again I got to shoot a family session for our good friends (and neighbors!). You may remember them from their shoot last year when I was just branching out and practicing on anyone who would pose for me! This year we visited one of my favorite "woodsy" locations and had fun gallivanting through the trees. It's fun to look back on last year's pictures and compare them to this year and see (hopefully) some growth in my work. More importantly though, you can see how much their little girl has grown! Isn't she just beautiful?! As always, here are a few of my favorites



















Thanks guys for coming back and letting me shoot you all over again! You guys are awesome.

You can click here for their full gallery!






2 comments:

Carrie McCray said...

I cant see the pics right now on my kindle but ill ho back and look, I promise! But I didn't know Letitia was preggo! Congrats and NO bedrest this time!!

Carrie McCray said...

Oops I typed Leti. Darn auto correct!