February 20, 2012

Carissa & Doug :: Engaged

Carissa and I go way back to high school days (yes, that's a long time ago, thanks for reminding me) and is one of my closest friends. She was one of my bridesmaids and has been there for many-a-memories throughout the years! Doug is a buddy of Brian's from his motorcycle riding days and yes, we take credit for setting them up. Is there a "finder's fee" for helping your friends find each other? Haha, there totally should be one! These two were made for each other. It's a good thing they finally let us convince them to go on a date!

For their engagement session, we headed out to Fullerton and met up at the train station in downtown. I had never been there but was pleasantly surprised at the variety of locations we could choose from for our shoot. Carissa had scoped out a few places already so we started there and just wandered through the city, stopping by the train station along the way.

Being the funny man that he is, Doug kept us entertained throughout the session, and definitely brought out a side of Carissa I haven't seen before.

Oh to know the things he was whispering to her, actually, nevermind, I don't wanna know :)

Here are a few more of my favorites from the day. You can also see their gallery slideshow below, or the full gallery here.
 
 One of my absolute faves...
 Hey there gorgeous...
 Another one of my faves...


Carissa & Doug, thank you so much for allowing me to capture part of your love story. I had a ton of fun and can't wait for your wedding! 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Beautiful Session. Love the picture of her in focus and him looking at her.

Carrie McCray said...

So good! Nic did her engagement pics there too!