March 27, 2012

Family Session :: Tina & The Boys

Last weekend I drove down to San Diego and met up with Tina and her family at Balboa Park. Even though I lived in San Diego for two years (and my parents still live there) I must admit I've never been to Balboa Park. For those of you who have, you know that it's a LARGE park. I mean, really huge! When Tina suggested pictures there I said, sure sounds fun! I figured there had to be a few cool places to shoot. Umm, there are waaaay more than just a few cool places to shoot! I was a bit overwhelmed with the options I had but I tried to reign it in. There were several other photographers there in the "popular" photo spots so we ventured off the path a bit and found new places to shoot. We had fun chasing squirrels, climbing trees, and collecting sticks while the boys entertained us...oh and we took a few pictures along the way too. Tina and Kevin, thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph your fun little family. I had a blast!








Click here to see their full gallery or watch the slideshow below:

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

wow, you did find great places to shoot there! love that turquoise door. balboa park has such gorgeous buildings. PS I cant believe you havent been there. I think ive been about a billion times and Im not even from SD!