January 18, 2013

Cousins :: Brianna & Landon

For my last shoot of 2012 I had the pleasure of shooting friends who really are more like family after all these years. Mindy wanted to make sure we got a session while her nephew was still in town and of course I was happy to assist. They made the drive up from San Diego and we met in Old Town Temecula to capture a few memories.

You may remember we did a whole family shoot back in July but this time it was just the cousins. Oh and Mindy too. Landon has grown so much in just a short amount of time hasn't he? And miss Brianna who has modeled for me before is still as stunning as ever. We had a great time while braving the cold and wind, and Landon kept us laughing with his silly boy antics.
 


See what I mean?

Of course I had to snap a few of mommy and daughter together 


And my little model by herself.



It's always a pleasure to work with returning clients and friends, especially ones you consider family. Love you guys! Hope your holidays were wonderful. 

mandi

No comments: