January 11, 2013

Newborn Session :: Miss Amelie

It's a girl!


The last time you saw this sweet family, I had just shot their family photos and Marisa was 8 months pregnant. Sweet little Amelie wasn't technically in those pictures so we decided to devote an entire shoot just to her! As it turned out, the Soto family was heading out my way a few days after Christmas to spend time with family so we took advantage and fit in her session before their holiday party. I managed to capture a few of her actually sleeping, but miss thang was pretty much awake for the rest of the shoot, making it a tad difficult to position her however I wanted.

Even awake though, we managed to capture some really sweet moments of a precious new life.  

And we even captured a few of ALL the kids in one frame!! I consider it a small victory :)

Marisa, I'm so happy and excited for you and your sweet family! Congratulations on another sweet blessing. Can't wait for our girls to meet! 

mandi


2 comments:

Carrie McCray said...

You did great!!!!! OMG does she have the same eyebrows as Alizea and Soren or what?? Kinda jealous you got to meet her and I havent...

JESSIE CADENAS said...

I LOVE that last shot. Beautiful Baby. Awesome pictures Mandi.