January 8, 2013

La Rock Family

Monica and I are business associates in Mary Kay. She is actually one of my original recruits whom I met randomly when she called thinking I was someone else :) It's actually quite funny how we met...I'll have to tell you about it sometime. Anyway, she contacted me to do family pictures right before the holidays and I was happy to oblige. Her family is so sweet and they were a pleasure to work with.

Garrett, a senior this year, is one funny guy! He had me cracking up behind my lens while looking quite dapper in the process.

Michael is a quiet man, but you can tell he's a kind one. Doesn't he look so handsome?

I love this picture of the two of them together!

Here are a few other favorites from the day:

 






Monica, thank you for the opportunity to photograph your sweet family. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to seeing you soon. 

mandi

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

cute. i love seeing people who have been married a long time still looking so in love! and im glad you took some pics of the hubby in his red shirt. jack daniels? reminds me of my dad always taking pics in this random Tabasco shirt. oh poor wifey.