April 30, 2013

Newborn Session :: Grayden

Baby G was born the day before my birthday which is funny because Samara was born on his big brother's birthday! Weird huh?! Our families were meant to be friends I tell ya! I've known Jenny since college days when we were carefree and clueless about life and responsibilities. When our biggest concerns were which aerobics class to take (for elective credit) and what we would be doing that weekend. Those were the days...Twelve years, 2 weddings, 4 kids, and a few pets later, life is much different, but much more rewarding!


I was so excited when Jenny asked me to do Grayden's newborn pictures because who doesn't love brand new babies?! I had done a family session with them a couple years ago so I knew we'd get some great shots, I just didn't know how much I'd love so many of them. I couldn't post just a few...he's just too cute! You can check them out below or view their entire gallery by clicking HERE.










 



So adorable right?! Jenny, Grayden is absolutely perfect. You have a beautiful family and I'm honored you've asked me to capture such precious memories. Congratulations again!!

mandi

No comments: