June 4, 2013

Williams Family :: Grayson Is One!

I had the pleasure of shooting the Williams family again for Grayson's one year birthday. You can see their previous session here. This time, Jess let me in on one of her secret shooting spots and let's just say I was IN LOVE. Appropriate since this is what little G was wearing!

 

 Hehe. I think this family session is by far one of my favorites, not only because of the location, lighting, etc, but because you can just feel the love that they have for each other and for their little blessing. You can see some of my favorites here and if you get a chance you must check out Jessica's blog for pictures from his adorable party and some of her favorites from our session.

 
 
 One of my FAVEs!
 
Happy boy!

Thanks Jess for another amazing session. It's always a pleasure to capture your family memories!! I seriously love all these photos!

1 comment:

Carrie McCray said...

beautiful! location out by you or near me?